In Sunshine and Dead weathers.
As we traveled further down the river
I wonder if you know what it means
What it MEANS when I say
In your life, you deserve good things.
I hope to be that one day.
But I see the lies on your face,
Going through the motions.
Phone, movies, sex...
No idea where this is going.
Walls getting higher, its harder to scale it
I know your somewhere on the other side
But I doubt I’ll make it.
I know this love don’t last.
All good things gotta come to an end.
If only for one of us, I’m afraid to ask.
Delete and Erase me. Let memories slip.
What? Huguette who?
I don’t know that bitch.
We dated for a minute, but then she dipped
Cuz she felt me slippin, and I didn’t stop her.
She wanted a husband, family and kids someday,
But I didn’t want her...
This is what I hear in my dreams.
You’re my new nightmare.

No comments:
Post a Comment